Clue: Movie lioness
We have 1 answer for the clue Movie lioness. See the results below.
- "Born Free" lioness
- Lohengrin's love
- Fashion's Klensch
- Opera heroine who sings "Einsam in trüben Tagen"
- Fashion designer Schiaparelli
- Actress Lanchester
- Film feline
- Literary lioness
- Forbidden-question asker, in "Lohengrin"
- Actress Martinelli
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 06, 2014
- LA Times - February 11, 2014
- LA Times - September 23, 2013
- LA Times - August 29, 2011
- Washington Post - March 31, 2009
- New York Times - October 14, 2008
- LA Times - June 27, 2006
- Washington Post - December 11, 2004
- USA Today - January 02, 2004
- New York Times - April 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Movie lioness that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!