Clue: Literary sleuth ___ Lupin
We have 1 answer for the clue Literary sleuth ___ Lupin. See the results below.
- Gentleman thief Lupin
- Sleuth Lupin
- Leblanc's Lupin
- Detective Lupin
- First name in detective fiction
- ___ Lupin, the Prince of Thieves
- Literary thief Lupin
- Fictional detective Lupin
- Sherlock's French counterpart
- Maurice Leblanc's detective Lupin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 14, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Literary sleuth ___ Lupin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!