Clue: Litigious one
We have 1 answer for the clue Litigious one. See the results below.
- One who prefers charges
- One righting a wrong, perhaps
- Litigious sort
- Person seen in court
- One who says "See you in court!"
- One who goes a-courting?
- Litigious type
- "Judge Judy" hopeful
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 23, 2017
- Universal - October 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 31, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 31, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 02, 2005
- New York Times - January 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Litigious one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!