Clue: Litigious sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Litigious sort. See the results below.
- One who prefers charges
- One righting a wrong, perhaps
- Litigious one
- Person seen in court
- One who says "See you in court!"
- One who goes a-courting?
- Litigious type
- "Judge Judy" hopeful
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - October 17, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - May 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 19, 2010
- Washington Post - April 28, 2009
- New York Times - June 24, 2008
- Washington Post - November 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Litigious sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!