Clue: "Little Caesar" role
We have 1 answer for the clue "Little Caesar" role. See the results below.
- Law used to fight organized crime, acronymically
- Edward G. Robinson's role in "Little Caesar"
- "Miami Vice" cop
- Puerto ___
- Not pobre
- Wealthy, in Madrid
- Baseball's Brogna
- Part of P.R.
- Ex-Bosoxer Petrocelli
- Anticrime acronym
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 22, 2012
- LA Times - August 29, 2008
- USA Today - October 22, 2007
- Netword - September 13, 2006
- New York Sun - November 25, 2004
- New York Sun - November 24, 2004
- New York Times - August 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Little Caesar" role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!