Clue: "Miami Vice" cop
We have 2 answers for the clue "Miami Vice" cop. See the results below.
- Law used to fight organized crime, acronymically
- Edward G. Robinson's role in "Little Caesar"
- Puerto ___
- "Little Caesar" role
- Not pobre
- Wealthy, in Madrid
- Baseball's Brogna
- Part of P.R.
- Ex-Bosoxer Petrocelli
- Anticrime acronym
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 06, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 21, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 01, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 16, 2005
- USA Today - April 22, 2004
- New York Times - August 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Miami Vice" cop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!