Clue: Lizard with clingy toe pads
We have 1 answer for the clue Lizard with clingy toe pads. See the results below.
- Small lizard
- Tropical lizard
- Creature with padded toes
- Insurance "spokeslizard" critter
- Insurance company spokeslizard
- Geico mascot
- British-accented spokescritter
- Little lizard
- Lizard named for its sound
- Lizard that chirps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 2007
- New York Times - May 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lizard with clingy toe pads that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!