Clue: Loan shark
We have 3 answers for the clue Loan shark. See the results below.
- One making a big return
- Illegal lender
- Certain shark
- Person of great interest?
- Person of great interest
- One who hopes to generate a lot of interest
- Hardhearted lender
- One with great interest?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 27, 2012
- Netword - April 25, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - February 05, 2012
- Washington Post - December 23, 2011
- Netword - July 18, 2010
- LA Times - May 11, 2010
- USA Today - February 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 22, 2006
- Washington Post - May 21, 2004
- Washington Post - February 25, 2004
- Washington Post - July 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Loan shark that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!