LENDER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Borrower's quest
- Credit source
- Finance company, e.g.
- Mortgage bank, e.g.
- Bank, often
- Bank, at times
- Participant at a home closing, often
- Library, for one
- Charger of interest
- S&L, often
- Borrower's need
- Bank or library, at times
- Bank, e.g.
- Shylock, for one
- Mortgage source
- Credit provider
- Shylock, e.g.
- '... nor a ___ be'
- Advance man?
- Shark, maybe
- Loan shark
- Banker, sometimes
- Mortgage provider
- Library, e.g.
- Provider of loan
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 21, 2016
- LA Times - February 01, 2015
- LA Times - November 25, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 23, 2014
- USA Today - September 11, 2014
- LA Times - April 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2013
- New York Times - April 07, 2013
- New York Times - February 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 12, 2012
- Netword - November 23, 2011
- USA Today - November 10, 2011
- Netword - November 09, 2011
- New York Times - June 15, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - November 26, 2010
- Universal - June 20, 2010
- LA Times - March 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 16, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - February 05, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer lender that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!