Clue: Loathing levies
We have 1 answer for the clue Loathing levies. See the results below.
- For smaller government, presumably
- Opposed to certain government revenue
- Like Lady Godiva's ride
- Popular position for politicians
- Like a lot of politicians until they actually start voting on budgets
- Against levies
- Like the Boston Tea Partiers
- Like the Boston Tea Party participants
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Loathing levies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!