ANTITAX is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Loathing levies
- For smaller government, presumably
- Opposed to certain government revenue
- Like Lady Godiva's ride
- Popular position for politicians
- Like a lot of politicians until they actually start voting on budgets
- Against levies
- Like the Boston Tea Partiers
- Like the Boston Tea Party participants
- Kind of political party
- Avoiding duties?
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - October 10, 2014
- New York Times - August 19, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - August 04, 2010
- Washington Post - June 07, 2008
- New York Times - October 03, 2007
- Washington Post - June 03, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 02, 2006
- Washington Post - October 30, 2005
- New York Times - April 18, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer antitax that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!