Clue: Local lingo
We have 4 answers for the clue Local lingo. See the results below.
- Academese, for example
- Talk of the town?
- Cajun French, e.g.
- Language offshoot
- Regional dialect
- Folk dialect
- Provincial speech
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 26, 2013
- Washington Post - August 12, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - September 13, 2009
- USA Today - November 18, 2008
- LA Times - November 28, 2007
- New York Times - November 28, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - July 02, 2006
- Netword - August 25, 2005
- New York Times - October 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Local lingo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!