We have 5 answers for the clue Dialect. See the results below.
- Manner of speaking
- "Going to the dogs," e.g.
- Challenge for a nonnative speaker
- Peculiar expression
- "Up the creek," e.g.
- "Talk turkey," e.g.
- Language quirk
- Unintuitive thing for language learners
- Colorful phrase
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 24, 2012
- Canadiana - April 18, 2011
- LA Times - September 05, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 06, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 19, 2006
- Washington Post - September 06, 2002
- New York Times - January 23, 2002
- Washington Post - August 28, 2000
- New York Times - February 17, 1997
- New York Times - November 11, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Dialect that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!