Clue: Locale for a New York diva
We have 1 answer for the clue Locale for a New York diva. See the results below.
- Aspiring diva's goal
- Place where 27-Across is sung
- N.Y.C. opera venue
- Lincoln Center landmark
- Lincoln Center venue
- NYC art museum
- Opera house that opened with "Faust" in 1883
- Big Apple opera venue
- Lincoln Center landmark, informally
- Lincoln Center institution
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 31, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Locale for a New York diva that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!