Clue: NYC art museum
We have 1 answer for the clue NYC art museum. See the results below.
- Aspiring diva's goal
- Place where 27-Across is sung
- Locale for a New York diva
- N.Y.C. opera venue
- Lincoln Center landmark
- Lincoln Center venue
- Opera house that opened with "Faust" in 1883
- Big Apple opera venue
- Lincoln Center landmark, informally
- Lincoln Center institution
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - February 13, 2007
Found an answer for the clue NYC art museum that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!