Clue: Locale of 1990's fighting
We have 1 answer for the clue Locale of 1990's fighting. See the results below.
- U.N. intervention site
- Onetime U.N. effort site
- Site of a 1990's U.N. action
- Lawless land
- Arab League member
- 1990's civil war site
- Horn of Africa country
- Its flag consists of one white star on a blue background
- "Black Hawk Down" setting
- "Black Hawk Down" backdrop
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Locale of 1990's fighting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!