Clue: Site of a 1990's U.N. action
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of a 1990's U.N. action. See the results below.
- U.N. intervention site
- Onetime U.N. effort site
- Locale of 1990's fighting
- Lawless land
- Arab League member
- 1990's civil war site
- Horn of Africa country
- Its flag consists of one white star on a blue background
- "Black Hawk Down" setting
- "Black Hawk Down" backdrop
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Site of a 1990's U.N. action that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!