Clue: Longest sentence
We have 2 answers for the clue Longest sentence. See the results below.
- Never-ending sentence?
- It's often toasted
- Luce publication
- Time Inc. magazine
- Severe sentence
- It's insurable
- Long sentence
- Bowl of cherries, so to speak
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 11, 2018
- LA Times - July 05, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2015
- USA Today - January 22, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 01, 2013
- USA Today - September 20, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Longest sentence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!