Clue: Longfellow subject
We have 2 answers for the clue Longfellow subject. See the results below.
- Noted Ojibwa of fiction
- Longfellow's Indian hero
- Hero "By the shores of Gitche Gumee"
- Ojibwa in a Longfellow poem
- Native American chieftain
- Star of a Henry Wadsworth Longfellow poem
- Iroquois Confederacy cofounder
- Minnehaha's man
- Legendary Onondaga chief
- Longfellow hero
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 15, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 21, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Longfellow subject that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!