Clue: Noted Ojibwa of fiction
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted Ojibwa of fiction. See the results below.
- Longfellow's Indian hero
- Hero "By the shores of Gitche Gumee"
- Ojibwa in a Longfellow poem
- Native American chieftain
- Star of a Henry Wadsworth Longfellow poem
- Iroquois Confederacy cofounder
- Minnehaha's man
- Legendary Onondaga chief
- Longfellow subject
- Longfellow hero
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Noted Ojibwa of fiction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!