Clue: Looker's leg
We have 1 answer for the clue Looker's leg. See the results below.
- School of whales
- Cheesecake ingredient?
- Part of an old-fashioned pinup
- Pinup's leg
- Part of cheesecake, maybe
- Herd of whales
- Bit of cheesecake
- Leg that gets whistled at
- Dame's asset
- Pinup part
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 11, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - August 02, 2013
- LA Times - July 31, 2013
- LA Times - June 10, 2010
- Washington Post - April 17, 2010
- New York Sun - May 21, 2008
- LA Times - January 03, 2007
- Washington Post - October 22, 2000
- New York Times - August 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Looker's leg that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!