Clue: Part of an old-fashioned pinup
We have 1 answer for the clue Part of an old-fashioned pinup. See the results below.
- School of whales
- Cheesecake ingredient?
- Looker's leg
- Pinup's leg
- Part of cheesecake, maybe
- Herd of whales
- Bit of cheesecake
- Leg that gets whistled at
- Dame's asset
- Pinup part
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 28, 2008
- Universal - September 01, 2007
- New York Times - January 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Part of an old-fashioned pinup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!