Clue: Loses heat
We have 1 answer for the clue Loses heat. See the results below.
- Lets off some steam
- Relaxes, with "down"
- Sits on a windowsill, say
- Becomes less enthusiastic
- Puts on ice
- Loses one's enthusiasm
- Becomes less angry, with "off"
- Sits on the sill, as a pie
- Loses enthusiasm
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - August 06, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 18, 2008
- New York Times - October 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Loses heat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!