Clue: Puts on ice
We have 3 answers for the clue Puts on ice. See the results below.
- Lets off some steam
- Relaxes, with "down"
- Loses heat
- Sits on a windowsill, say
- Becomes less enthusiastic
- Loses one's enthusiasm
- Becomes less angry, with "off"
- Sits on the sill, as a pie
- Loses enthusiasm
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 20, 2017
- New York Times - May 21, 2015
- Netword - December 01, 2011
- LA Times - July 26, 2009
- Washington Post - February 14, 2009
- Netword - August 27, 2006
- LA Times - July 14, 2005
- New York Times - August 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Puts on ice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!