Clue: Loss of courage
We have 1 answer for the clue Loss of courage. See the results below.
- Opposite of 9-Down?
- Loss of nerve, metaphorically
- Eleventh-hour panic
- Last-minute loss of nerve
- Doubt that makes you change plans
- Strong apprehension
- Chickening-out feeling
- Reason to rethink, maybe
- Fearfulness or Tim
- Fearfulness or timidity
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 07, 2009
- USA Today - July 14, 2004
- Washington Post - April 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Loss of courage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!