Clue: Opposite of 9-Down?
We have 2 answers for the clue Opposite of 9-Down?. See the results below.
- Loss of courage
- Loss of nerve, metaphorically
- Eleventh-hour panic
- Last-minute loss of nerve
- Doubt that makes you change plans
- Strong apprehension
- Chickening-out feeling
- Reason to rethink, maybe
- Fearfulness or Tim
- Fearfulness or timidity
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 22, 2011
- New York Times - March 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Opposite of 9-Down? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!