Clue: Louise of "Gilligan's Island"
We have 2 answers for the clue Louise of "Gilligan's Island". See the results below.
- A Turner
- Ike's onetime singing partner
- Singer Turner
- One of the Sinatras
- Ike's ex
- The housewife in "Diary of a Mad Housewife"
- Turner in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- "Pride's Crossing" playwright Howe
- Turner who sang "What's Love Got to Do With It"
- Actress Louise
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 12, 2015
- USA Today - February 25, 2008
- Washington Post - January 31, 2008
- New York Times - September 03, 2002
- New York Times - November 27, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Louise of "Gilligan's Island" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!