Clue: One of the Sinatras
We have 1 answer for the clue One of the Sinatras. See the results below.
- Louise of "Gilligan's Island"
- A Turner
- Ike's onetime singing partner
- Singer Turner
- Ike's ex
- The housewife in "Diary of a Mad Housewife"
- Turner in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- "Pride's Crossing" playwright Howe
- Turner who sang "What's Love Got to Do With It"
- Actress Louise
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 15, 2007
- New York Times - June 22, 2006
- New York Times - August 20, 2003
- New York Times - April 16, 2003
- New York Times - September 17, 2001
- New York Times - June 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue One of the Sinatras that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!