Clue: Louvre lady
We have 1 answer for the clue Louvre lady. See the results below.
- Francesco del Giocondo's wife
- "La Gioconda," familiarly
- Celebrated smiler
- La Gioconda, familiarly
- Louvre highlight
- "The Da Vinci Code" cover girl
- Renaissance woman?
- Leonardo da Vinci masterpiece
- It was stolen in 1911
- What the Duchamp painting "L.H.O.O.Q." parodies
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 08, 2016
- New York Times - May 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Louvre lady that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!