Clue: "La Gioconda," familiarly
We have 2 answers for the clue "La Gioconda," familiarly. See the results below.
- Francesco del Giocondo's wife
- Louvre lady
- Celebrated smiler
- La Gioconda, familiarly
- Louvre highlight
- "The Da Vinci Code" cover girl
- Renaissance woman?
- Leonardo da Vinci masterpiece
- It was stolen in 1911
- What the Duchamp painting "L.H.O.O.Q." parodies
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 2008
- New York Times - November 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "La Gioconda," familiarly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!