Clue: Love poem of 1849
We have 1 answer for the clue Love poem of 1849. See the results below.
- Maiden lover "in a kingdom by the sea"
- She lived in a "kingdom by the sea"
- Lover in a "kingdom by the sea"
- A wind chilled and killed her, in verse
- It ends "In her tomb by the sounding sea"
- 1849 love poem
- Poe poem that concludes "In her tomb by the sounding sea"
- Inspiration for "Lolita"
- Love poem by Poe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 28, 2003
- New York Times - March 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Love poem of 1849 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!