ANNABELLEE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Maiden lover "in a kingdom by the sea"
- She lived in a "kingdom by the sea"
- Love poem of 1849
- Lover in a "kingdom by the sea"
- A wind chilled and killed her, in verse
- It ends "In her tomb by the sounding sea"
- 1849 love poem
- Poe poem that concludes "In her tomb by the sounding sea"
- Inspiration for "Lolita"
- Love poem by Poe
- Poe classic
- Title girl of a Poe poem
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 26, 2017
- LA Times - August 12, 2017
- New York Times - July 24, 2016
- New York Times - December 28, 2015
- LA Times - October 11, 2008
- New York Sun - September 15, 2006
- New York Times - June 24, 2006
- New York Times - February 28, 2003
- New York Times - January 28, 2000
- New York Times - December 18, 1999
- New York Times - March 06, 1999
- New York Times - July 04, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer annabellee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!