Clue: Low-___ diet
We have 2 answers for the clue Low-___ diet. See the results below.
- Sugar or starch, in slang
- Energy provider, in slang
- Pasta or potato, to an athlete
- Engine part, for short
- Atkins no-no
- ___ loading
- Take in starches before a race, with "up"
- Starch, for short
- Prepare for a marathon, with "up"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 13, 2016
- LA Times - April 29, 2015
- Universal - January 12, 2015
- New York Times - July 04, 2011
- Washington Post - June 10, 2010
- LA Times - February 07, 2010
- Netword - June 09, 2009
- New York Times - December 17, 2008
- New York Times - September 22, 2008
- Netword - October 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 17, 2006
- New York Times - November 20, 2006
- Washington Post - May 10, 2004
- New York Times - September 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Low-___ diet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!