Clue: Pasta or potato, to an athlete
We have 1 answer for the clue Pasta or potato, to an athlete. See the results below.
- Sugar or starch, in slang
- Energy provider, in slang
- Engine part, for short
- Low-___ diet
- Atkins no-no
- ___ loading
- Take in starches before a race, with "up"
- Starch, for short
- Prepare for a marathon, with "up"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 29, 2011
- New York Times - June 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pasta or potato, to an athlete that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!