Clue: Lucky Jim, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Lucky Jim, for one. See the results below.
- Willy Loman, for one
- Either lead in "Easy Rider," e.g.
- Unlikely protagonist
- Harrison Ford on film, often
- Dirty Harry or Cool Hand Luke
- Dirty Harry or Tony Soprano
- Raskolnikov in "Crime and Punishment," e.g.
- Leopold Bloom, e.g.
- Film noir protagonist
- Dirty Harry, notably
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lucky Jim, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!