Clue: Willy Loman, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Willy Loman, for one. See the results below.
- Lucky Jim, for one
- Either lead in "Easy Rider," e.g.
- Unlikely protagonist
- Harrison Ford on film, often
- Dirty Harry or Cool Hand Luke
- Dirty Harry or Tony Soprano
- Raskolnikov in "Crime and Punishment," e.g.
- Leopold Bloom, e.g.
- Film noir protagonist
- Dirty Harry, notably
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 20, 2016
- Washington Post - November 23, 2012
- New York Sun - December 09, 2005
- New York Times - September 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Willy Loman, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!