Clue: Lupin of fiction
We have 1 answer for the clue Lupin of fiction. See the results below.
- Gentleman thief Lupin
- Sleuth Lupin
- Leblanc's Lupin
- Detective Lupin
- First name in detective fiction
- ___ Lupin, the Prince of Thieves
- Literary thief Lupin
- Fictional detective Lupin
- Sherlock's French counterpart
- Maurice Leblanc's detective Lupin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Lupin of fiction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!