Clue: Lyrical lines
We have 2 answers for the clue Lyrical lines. See the results below.
- Purcell piece
- Lyric poem
- Keats piece
- Words of honor?
- Versified salute
- Keats's work on melancholy
- Flowery tribute
- Thomas Hood's "Autumn," e.g.
- Schoenberg's "___ to Napoleon"
- "Intimations of Immortality," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 31, 2007
- LA Times - July 22, 2007
- Netword - October 28, 2006
- New York Times - November 14, 2004
- New York Times - May 11, 2004
- Washington Post - November 26, 2003
- New York Times - March 14, 2001
- New York Times - April 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Lyrical lines that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!