Clue: Madame Bovary's first name
We have 1 answer for the clue Madame Bovary's first name. See the results below.
- Mystery author Lathen
- 1816 novel made into a 1996 film
- Austen heroine
- Austen's Woodhouse
- Jane Austen novel
- Thompson of "Sense and Sensibility"
- 19th-century educator Willard
- Austen novel made into a 1996 movie
- Actress Thompson
- Mrs. Peel of "The Avengers"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 08, 2012
- USA Today - April 06, 2010
- Netword - August 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Madame Bovary's first name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!