Clue: Madison Avenue types
We have 2 answers for the clue Madison Avenue types. See the results below.
- Guys who use come-on lines?
- Saatchi & Saatchi employees
- Pitchers, in a way
- Makers of spots
- Clio hopefuls
- Slogan writers
- Commercial makers
- Professional pitchers
- Pitching pros
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 31, 2012
- Washington Post - August 17, 2008
- New York Times - February 09, 2008
- USA Today - December 15, 2006
- New York Times - October 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Madison Avenue types that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!