IDEAMEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Creative types
- Think tank types
- Professional light bulb producers?
- People known to have germs?
- Ones paid to conceive?
- Madison Avenue types
- Sloganeers, e.g.
- Inventive sorts
- Males in a think tank
- Thoughtful fellows?
- Valuable Madison Avenue employees
- They're highly reflective
- Thoughtful guys?
- Creative thinkers
- Some think-tank types
- Company thinkers
- Think tank guys
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 02, 2017
- LA Times - February 24, 2015
- New York Times - November 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 12, 2011
- New York Times - March 06, 2010
- Washington Post - November 11, 2009
- Netword - May 15, 2009
- Washington Post - August 17, 2008
- Washington Post - June 29, 2008
- Netword - March 30, 2008
- New York Times - February 09, 2008
- New York Times - October 26, 2007
- USA Today - June 06, 2007
- Washington Post - December 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 27, 2006
- Washington Post - May 14, 2006
- LA Times - July 03, 2005
- New York Times - July 02, 2004
- New York Times - November 08, 2003
- Washington Post - July 27, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer ideamen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!