Clue: Make housebound, as by bad weather
We have 1 answer for the clue Make housebound, as by bad weather. See the results below.
- Leave stranded in the Arctic, say
- Cause winter isolation
- Isolate, possibly
- Strand in winter, maybe
- Trap at a ski lodge, say
- Isolate during the winter
- Strand, in a way
- Strand up north, say
- Strand, as during a blizzard
- Keep ashore, due to cold weather
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Make housebound, as by bad weather that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!