Clue: Strand in winter, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Strand in winter, maybe. See the results below.
- Leave stranded in the Arctic, say
- Make housebound, as by bad weather
- Cause winter isolation
- Isolate, possibly
- Trap at a ski lodge, say
- Isolate during the winter
- Strand, in a way
- Strand up north, say
- Strand, as during a blizzard
- Keep ashore, due to cold weather
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Strand in winter, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!