Clue: "Makin' Whoopee" songwriter
We have 1 answer for the clue "Makin' Whoopee" songwriter. See the results below.
- Songwriter Gus
- Actress Madeline
- "Ain't We Got Fun" lyricist
- Gus ___, "Ain't We Got Fun" lyricist
- Longtime sportswriter Roger
- E. J. ___ Jr., longtime writer for The New Yorker
- Gus who wrote "Dream a Little Dream of Me"
- Sportswriter/editor Roger
- Gus who wrote the words to "Makin' Whoopee"
- Madeline of "Young Frankenstein"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Makin' Whoopee" songwriter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!