Clue: Songwriter Gus
We have 1 answer for the clue Songwriter Gus. See the results below.
- "Makin' Whoopee" songwriter
- Actress Madeline
- "Ain't We Got Fun" lyricist
- Gus ___, "Ain't We Got Fun" lyricist
- Longtime sportswriter Roger
- E. J. ___ Jr., longtime writer for The New Yorker
- Gus who wrote "Dream a Little Dream of Me"
- Sportswriter/editor Roger
- Gus who wrote the words to "Makin' Whoopee"
- Madeline of "Young Frankenstein"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 10, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 13, 2005
- New York Times - June 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Songwriter Gus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!