Clue: Mama's man
We have 1 answer for the clue Mama's man. See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - March 20, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2014
- Universal - May 06, 2011
- USA Today - March 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 18, 2008
- New York Sun - January 31, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Mama's man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!