Clue: Mama's partner
We have 1 answer for the clue Mama's partner. See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 19, 2015
- Netword - November 20, 2012
- Netword - August 02, 2011
- Washington Post - September 03, 2005
- New York Times - February 28, 2005
- New York Times - July 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mama's partner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!