Clue: Manger visitors
We have 1 answer for the clue Manger visitors. See the results below.
- O. Henry's "The Gift of the ___"
- Epiphany figures
- Star witnesses?
- Travelers to Bethlehem
- Trio in Bethlehem
- Traveling trio
- Eastern trio
- Early stargazers?
- Amahl's visitors
- Wise guys
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 25, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 16, 2010
- New York Times - May 02, 2007
- LA Times - December 30, 2005
- New York Times - March 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Manger visitors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!