Clue: Manx, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Manx, e.g.. See the results below.
- Mary Macleod wrote in it
- Like a banshee
- Scottish ___
- Irish dialect
- Language that gave us "banshee"
- Manx language family
- Manx tongue
- Celtic language
- Irish tongue
- Celtic tongue
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 16, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 10, 2008
- New York Sun - December 01, 2006
- New York Sun - October 03, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 20, 2006
- New York Times - November 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Manx, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!