Clue: Celtic tongue
We have 3 answers for the clue Celtic tongue. See the results below.
- Hebrides language
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Scots tongue
- Highland tongue
- Relative of Manx
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 25, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - January 03, 2014
- Universal - January 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 02, 2012
- Netword - September 15, 2011
- Washington Post - August 27, 2011
- Universal - July 31, 2010
- New York Times - July 18, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - January 10, 2010
- LA Times - February 19, 2006
- New York Times - February 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Celtic tongue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!